Saturday, January 23, 2010

SATURDAYS a.k.a FAMILY MESS (part1)



Saturdays are for: 
wake up early, make Rei breakfast, get dressed for ballet..
Run out the door! "Mommy, where are my tap shoes?" "Be right back!"
"Mommy, Where's Daddy?" "Rei, you know he's at work." "Can I go?" asks Rei. "No honey, not today." "Mommy, come jump on the trampoline." 
"Rei, we have to drop K off at church or school or..." "Then can we jump on the trampoline?" "YES!"
Ring, Ring, Ring... "Hi Honey, you forgot your what?"
"BYE K". "Pick me up at... Please!" "Yes, send me a text message when you're done."
"MOMMY, NOWW can we jump on the Trampoline." "No honey, not yet. We have to bring Daddy his.." "But you said we can jump on the trampoline." 
(SIGH)-Thank you Lord for my life and all that you have blessed me with!
"Yes Reina we will, after we bring Daddy his."
Drop daddy his... "Here you go sweetie, love you, break a leg" "Love you daddy!" "Are you coming home soon?"
"Okay Rei, lets go jump on the trampoline." "but first lunch and AFTER I feed the dogs and let them out to pee!"
"Mom, can I have popcorn for lunch or is popcorn junk?" 
"Reina, you're having a sandwich for lunch!!"... Lunch, clean, trampoline, laundry, dogs, clean up, DINNER!! "Ahh, Rei, we have to pick up K". "I don't want to go, I will wait for you here!" "Lets go Rei, you KNOW you cannot stay here alone!!" 
"Hey K.." off we go....
Eat dinner, shower, walk dogs, brush teeth, story, pray, bed!
"Mommy, I don't WANT to go to bed." "I know Rei, lets go lay down then. But lets pray 1st."
"Good night Rei."

"I don't want to go to bed." "I know honey.." 
"goodnight mommy." "good night baby!" 
"LOVE YOU!" 

1 comment: