Monday, February 1, 2010

UNLEASHED

Tomorrow I begin my Journey to live a life Unleashed with a room filled of inspirational, not just women but Christian Women!! I am super excited & just found out that one of my best friends in the world will be with me the whole way through. For weeks now we have been complaining to each other how we NEVER get to spend time or see each other because of our Crazy Schedules. Just goes to show you how AWESOME, FUNNY & PERFECT my God really is.. Over the past few days Jazz and I have been witness to SOO many hurting people (most very close friends of ours) & in one way or another both or one of us has been able to be a testimony of Gods love & grace!! That is so AMAZING to me because there was a time when you would have heard very little or nothing at all from either of us about God/Jesus and His love.. So as my "unleashing" continues I pray for & look forward to many more opportunities to share my/our story(s).....

No comments:

Post a Comment